10 Things I'll miss about Shreveport, Louisiana......1. All the great people I met and have come to call my Friends. Miss you luvs :-)
2. The food. I have 20 lbs to lose because of it but it will be missed! Southfield Grill was my FAV.
3. Mild Winters....I hear its gonna be 67 degrees tomorrow #Jealous!!
4. Drive thru Daiquiris......Strawberry is my FAV.....hmmm good!
5. Blue Bell ice cream.....only in the South we do Breyers up north.
6. Everyone speaks and for the most part are polite.....kinda nice.
7. Body By O classes and O shouting "50 jumping jacks!!"
8. My hair stylist who has kept my weave game on point since I arrived! *tear*
9. Cheaper cost of living....grocery shopping y'day was a bit of a sticker shock *side eye*
10. Wearing open toe shoes in February!
I LOVE this SCARF, the pop is yellow is so gorge and makes me feel like a sexy Harry Potter! LOL