2. CL Pigalle Pumps: Classic Pumps in black and nude. I prefer the CL Pigalle, I have been crushing on these for months and a MUST-HAVE in my opinion.
3. Rebecca Minkoff cross-body bag in Navy and Black. I love this Navy one and feel I would wear it lots. It's that perfect piece to add a perfect amount cool to any outfit.
4. The Forever Bag: Since I'm not a fan of tacky designer logos but this gorgeous Philip Lim bag I've been lusting after for ages.
5. Super Chic Rainboots: What's chic-er then these Valentino Studded beauties. I am in LOVE.
6. Opera gloves just say glamour and opulence. I NEED a pair to give any look that perfect amount of grandeur.
7. Wide Brim Floppy Hat: Such a stylish topper
8. The perfect cocktail dress. Yes, I said it...I do not own a suitable cocktail dress in my wardrobe. I'm talking that last minute invite to an amazing party, no time to hit the mall type of dress. I owned several before the fire but I haven't seemed to get around to replacing them.
9. A Classic Leather Jacket. Yes I have one but it's an awkward shape and is very old and in need of replacing ASAP.
10. Quality Jewelry. I'm talking the won't fade after 5 wears because you bought it from Forever 21. I will be stocking up on stackable rings, beautiful bangles and perfect gold hoops.
11. Oversized White Vest: I get so much wear from my Navy oversized vest I must get it in white. I have so many outfit ideas dancing around in my head for this baby.
12. Sexy Black Strappy Heels: I still can't believe I don't own a pair of these yet.
13. Oversized Wool Coat: I actually have a few but they aren't the right color and don't fit quite well.
14. A dope pair of thigh high boots and killer riding boots. I have huge calves but onestop.com has tons of boots for us big calf gals HERE.
What are some of your MUST HAVE items you will be adding in 2014?