1. Fall for me is nesting season....the weather is getting colder so you spend more time inside. Also, gives me a chance to focus my money on interior decorating. For me it was LOVE at first sight when I first spotted the Missoni for Target Home Collection. I have been lusting after the dinner plate set thinking of the dinner dates and parties I will be inspired to host because of them.
2. After the FIRE 6 months ago I have been focusing on replacing the essentials and of course my closet so I will be the first to admit my bedroom is in need of some serious attention. I am ashamed to admit to you guys I still have sheets on my windows as curtains.....UNACCEPTABLE! I feel the bold patterns and vibrant colors of this bedding set is a perfect match for my style. Like I said LOVE at first sight!
3.4. I love, love, love the idea of high-end designers collaborating with mass market more budget friendly retailers to expand their brand awareness with consumers. What a great
5. This Alice and Olivia fur collar sweater stopped me dead in my tracks when I spotted it. How luxe and gorge is that collar! I found a similar, budget friendly collar at H&M that is removable and will find a lovely home on my new fav sweaters this season....can't wait!
6. Loving these nail polishes by Chanel. I think I have a weakness for nail polishes, I just keep buying them.....ugggh, Chanel made me do it!
7. This purple plateramic watch has been on my Lust List for a very looooooong time! One day it will be mine....one day. *deep sigh*
Hope you guys enjoyed this post, I have more Fall must-haves coming soon. Just so many great trends and comeback classics this season got me gitty for fashion right now! Love this feeling!
P.S. OMG I almost forgot to share with you guys my first feature at iam.fashizblack.com, an online French African fashion magazine, check me out HERE!! I am so honored and humbled to be recognized for my style. I would so appreciate it if you Diamond Dolls would LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE away!!